Before you can add contacts or send an email campaign using HostPapa Connect, you must create at least one contact list. Here’s how:
- Go to Contacts > Lists > All.
- Click the button for Create list at the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the List name field.
- Fill in the Description field (optional).
- The EasyCast address and List owner email fields are particularly useful if you want to send this list to an email reader outside of HostPapa Connect, such as Outlook, AOL, Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
- Next, select your List type. List types define the way a list is used by you and how they will be seen (or not seen) by the public: