There is a quick and simple way to post your HostPapa Connect email campaigns online to be publicly searchable. This will help promote your business/organization through Internet searches. By posting your campaigns online, your subscribers will also have access to your previously released campaigns at any time.
Keep in mind: when using this feature, messages you post online can be viewed and shared by anyone.
How do I post a campaign I'm sending online?
- When setting up your campaign, under the Details tab, simply select the checkbox under More options to "Post Online."
What if I forget to do this before sending my campaign?
- Visit your sent campaign (Campaigns > View > Complete).
- Select to view the Report for this campaign.
- You'll see an option to Publish campaign. Select it and your campaign will be instantly posted online.
I have a campaign posted online that I don't want there. How do I remove it?
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above to view the report for the campaign you wish to remove.
- Instead of the option to Publish campaign/Post online, it will show Take offline. Select that and it's removed.