Soholaunch is a full-featured website builder for everyone. For individuals with no or little web design experience, Soholaunch simplifies the process of creating and maintaining an up-to-date, technologically savvy site. For those with more experience, Soholaunch streamlines and speeds up the process of website building, with plenty of opportunity to showcase creativity and add useful features like shopping carts, database management, traffic tracking, photo albums and more.
With Soholaunch, you can get started on your new business website in minutes. As you grow and want to add features, Soholaunch’s goal is to stick with you every step of the way, offering guidance and support at your own pace. From a few basic content pages to web blogs, event calendars, email newsletters, member logins, online shopping, and beyond, Soholaunch offers a comprehensive toolbox, allowing users to do more than one thing without having to install more than one software program. It’s flexible and useful for a wide range of websites.
Some of Soholaunch’s tools include:
- Quickstart Wizard: The starting point, giving you a foundation to work from. It only takes a few clicks to actually have a website. Then it’s time to add on. For first-time users, this is a fast and natural way to get into the swing of things.
- Templates: There are plenty of templates for you to choose from and customize so they look and feel just the way you want them to. Choose one of 150+ pre-installed designs, or create your own.
- Photo album module: Allows you to create, manage and share slideshows and photo albums. Images can be linked to other sites or images.
- Member log-in: Want to protect all or some of your website from public view? This tool allows you to create multiple levels of access through security codes and “groups.”
- Shopping cart: Develop and design all kinds of online shopping, configure shipping and taxation rates, payment options, exchange policies and more.
- eNewsletters: Create newsletters to share information or foster repeat business relationships; develop mailing lists.
Also: create blogs, track traffic, create back-ups, manage databases, and create navigation menus, event calendars and more.
For more information:
How to install Soholaunch: