HostPapa has an easy-to-use, automated cancellation process to ensure you may cancel any of your services in a timely fashion, hassle free.
To cancel any of your HostPapa services, please first log in to your billing control panel:
You may then follow this step-by-step process:
- Click “Cancel Service” under “Service Management” in the menu at the left of your screen.
- When prompted, please enter your Client ID and password. This is for your security.
- A page listing all of the services currently associated with your account will appear.
Select the service you wish to cancel by clicking the circle beside the name of the relevant
- Depending on the service being cancelled, you may be prompted to provide additional
information (this will appear under the “information” header at the bottom of the page). Please
answer any required questions and click “Continue.”
- A confirmation page will appear. Please verify that all information is correct.
- To complete your request, click “Confirm Cancellation.”
Please note: You will need to follow this process for each of the services you wish to cancel.
For further information about cancellation before your contract term is up, please read:
Can I cancel my account in the middle of the contract term?
To discuss your HostPapa services with a customer support representative, please open a support ticket: