Google Docs is a suite of apps that allows users to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, forms, and more.
A key advantage of Google Docs is that users can collaborate on these files online and in real-time using advanced collaboration tools. No more emailing documents back and forth! This provides excellent version control and excellent opportunities for teams.
Google Docs allows you to upload/download and import/export easily between other formats, maintaining formatting and giving you the freedom to use what’s most comfortable for you.
Google Docs is made up of four applications, each with specialized tools:
- Create a document from scratch and customize using a range of formats
- Collaborate on and share your documents with the push of a button
- Look at the revision history and revert to an earlier version
- Email as an attachment
- Create charts and graphs
- Use formulas and formula editing
- Use the formatting tools to customize your data and spreadsheet
- Embed a spreadsheet in a website or blog
- Collaborate with other users to get your presentation looking how you want
- Edit your presentations using a range of formatting tools
- Share with others to allow real-time viewing of presentations
- Insert images and videos into your presentation
- Create drawings using a multitude of drawing tools and formatting options
Use Google Docs for all your document creation needs – it’s quick, easy, and full of exciting features!
Find out more about the many features of Google Apps for Business:>