Note: This article refers to websites created using HostPapa Website Builder
One way to combat spam and blank submissions via your HostPapa Website Builder Form is to add a CAPTCHA. A common type of CAPTCHA requires the user to type letters or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen.
The CAPTCHA is added to your form automatically. You can also add it to an existing form. Here’s how:
- Click on Edit on the top left of the Form Widget.
- A dialog box will open, in the Edit tab:
- To remove a field, hover over the field and click on the red X.
- To add a new field, scroll down to the bottom of the dialog box and click on Add new field.
- Scroll all the way down on the drop down menu from Add new field and select Spam Protector (Captcha).
- Click Save and remember to click on Publish to update your site.