One of the best features that come with G Suite is the ability to collaborate on documents from anywhere in the world. Everyone who has access to the doc has ability to see changes made as they happen from whichever device they are working from.
On the web:
All the Google Docs editors let you work together in the same document in real time. Commenting on any file brings a conversation into context so you avoid back-and-forth emails and lost time.
Just click and select one of the file types below. Now all you need to do is share the file with your team to collaborate on a draft or key issue.
Editor: Google Docs
- Description: Text documents
- Example uses: Proposals, reports, shared meeting notes
Editor: Google Sheets
- Description: Spreadsheets
- Example uses: Project plans, budget sheets
Editor: Google Slides
- Description: Presentations
- Example uses: Pitch decks, training modules, team presentations
Editor: Google Forms
- Description: Surveys
- Example uses: Customer satisfaction surveys, group polls
Editor: Google Drawings
- Description: Shapes, charts, and diagrams
- Example uses: Flowcharts, organizational charts, website wireframes, mind maps