When you no longer need a personal reminder you can easily remove it from your Calendar.
To remove a reminder from your calendar, you can:
- Mark it done. The reminder stays on your calendar, but it’s crossed out.
- Delete it, which removes the reminder completely.
- Hide all reminders temporarily.
- To mark a reminder done:
Do one of the following options:
- If you have a single reminder in a time slot, click the reminder, and then click .
- If you have multiple reminders in the same time slot, hover over the reminder block, click the reminder, and click Mark as done .
- To delete a reminder:
- Click the reminder you want to update.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have a single reminder in a time slot, click .
- If you have multiple reminders in the same time slot, click Edit and then click .
- To hide all reminders: Under My calendars, click Reminders.