G Suite can be set up to work with Outlook and other email clients. This way, employees can use the interface they know and love, but you have the security of Google at work behind the scenes. Your employees are happy, and you get the savings and security benefits!
G Suite Sync to Microsoft Outlook is a popular plug-in that enables your business to run Microsoft Outlook on G Suite, instead of Microsoft Exchange. See more details of G Suite features, including G Suite Sync, here:
- Australia: http://www.hostpapa.com.au/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Belgium: http://www.hostpapa.be/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Canada: http://www.hostpapa.ca/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Europe: http://www.hostpapa.eu/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Hong Kong: http://www.hostpapa.hk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- India: http://www.hostpapa.in/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Ireland: http://www.hostpapa.ie/email/google-apps-for-work/
- New Zealand: http://www.hostpapa.co.nz/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Singapore: http://www.hostpapa.sg/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United Kingdom: http://www.hostpapa.co.uk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United States: http://www.hostpapa.com/email/google-apps-for-work/
HostPapa’s PapaSquad G Suite experts will also help with syncing G Suite with other clients, including Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, and iCal. We’ll ensure you have all the information you need as you set up your G Suite account.