After an email message has been sent using HostPapa Connect, reports are immediately made available for you to view the statistics: who opened the message, who clicked on links, and whose emails bounced. All of this information, and more, is available in individual campaign reports.
Check out our helpful video tutorial below to see how to view individual campaign reports in HostPapa Connect:
The individual campaign report for messages you send using HostPapa Connect can be seen by:
- Going to Campaigns > View > Complete.
- Select the Report icon under Report.
Statistics that can be viewed for each campaign include:
- Total emails sent: the number of contacts who were sent the message.
- Delivered: the number of contacts who successfully received the message.
- Hard bounces: the number of contacts who failed to receive this message with permanent errors. Email will not be sent to these addresses again.
- Soft bounces: the number of contacts who failed to receive the message with temporary errors. These addresses will be sent to again; this message can be resent to the soft bounces only, by clicking Resend. Temporary errors still take time to correct themselves, so it is usually best to wait a day or two before resending to soft bounces.
- Total/unique opens: the number of contacts who opened the message in their email client, or completed an initial click-through for a URL in your email campaign. Opens are counted if a small 1×1 pixel image is downloaded when the recipient opens the message, or if the recipient clicked-through a URL in your campaign, which would indicate he or she opened the message. Since many mail clients block images, it is impossible for this number to be 100% accurate – the real number may be higher than what is reported.
- People who opened is the number of individuals who opened your email. Total opens is the total number of times those unique individuals opened the message.
- Total/unique click-thrus: the number of contacts who clicked on a link in your message. People who clicked-thru indicates the number of individuals who clicked on a link in your message. Total click-thrus indicates the total number of times those individuals clicked on a link in your message.
- Replies: the number of contacts who replied to your message (requires “Track Replies” to be enabled in the “Details” section of the message creation process).
- Unsubscribed: the number of contacts who unsubscribed from your lists through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your message.
- Forward to a friend: the number of contacts who forwarded your message to a friend using the “forward to a friend” link in your message. This does not track contacts who forward your message using the “forward” button in their email client.
- Subscribes: the number of contacts who subscribed to another list from the subscription link in your message.