This is a simple PHP based email form you can place on your website. To use it do the following:
- Download the php_email_form.zip file and extract it to a local folder.
- Edit the FormToEmail.php file in a text editor like Notepad (Windows) or Text Edit (Mac).
- Scroll down to the line that reads, $my_email = “delete these words and put the email address only in here between the quotes”; and replace the text between the quotes with the email address you want the form to be sent to. Save the file with the exact same file name.
- Upload both the FormToEmail.php file and formphp.html to the web root folder of the domain (public_html for the primary domain).
- Create a link on your website to the formphp.html file.