Note: This article refers to websites created using HostPapa Website Builder
A form is a great way to allow your visitors to contact you or to collect information on your site. Many of the form services allow you to integrate a form using the HTML embed code. One example that you can use is FormAssembly. Here are the steps:
- Go to FormAssembly and create your account.
- Create your desired form and publish it. If you need help with creating your form, you can check out Form Assembly’s Support Page.
- Under Option 2, copy the HTML snippet code provided.
- Back on your site, click on Widgets > Popular and drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto the page.
- In the HTML Editor that opens up, paste your code.
- Click on Save. You should now see your form on your site. Remember to save and republish your changes, so that your live site is updated with the current changes.
You can manage your responses in your FormAssembly account or edit the settings so that you receive an email whenever someone has completed the form.
Hint: Be sure to include links on your site at relevant points that will take your visitors to your contact form page (we have a link editor that allows you to do this). You can then either reply to them personally or post their comments directly onto your site.