Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
A form is a great way to allow your visitors to contact you or to collect information on your site. HostPapa Website Builder has its own Form and is also integrated with Wufoo, which allows you to add your own fully functional, customized form to your site. Wufoo offers both free and paid services.
Follow these steps to add a form from Wufoo:
- Click on Widgets > Forms & Appointments.
- Drag and drop the Wufoo Form Widget onto your page. A dialog box will open up on the screen. Click on the link in the bottom right hand corner and you will be taken to Wufoo’s website.
- Sign up for an account and create your form. If you need help, you can check out Wufoo’s Support Page.
- When you are done creating your form, click on Code.
- You will be given various options of integrating your form. Select 1 of the first 3 options given to place onto your site.
- Go back to the website builder in HostPapa Website Builder.
- Copy the HTML code (use Ctrl-c or highlight with cursor > right-click > copy) and paste it into the Wufoo dialog box that opened when you dropped the widget (use Ctrl-V or right-click > paste to paste the code).
8. Click Save.
Hint: Be sure to include links on your site at relevant points that will take your visitors to your contact form page (we have a link editor that allows you to do this). You can then either reply to them personally or post their comments directly onto your site.