Live links allow you to access files/folders on your system even if they are not backed up. This article explains how to add a file to your system to access it with a live link. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the My Data Portal using your HostPapa Device Backup credentials.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the Device List.
- Click Manage next to the system from which you wish to get a Live Link. (Note: The system must have the status: Connected. Also, make sure that Live Link is enabled in your Device Settings.
- In the My Files section, navigate to the file/folder you want to backup.
- Select the download button next to the file/folder you want to download from your system that is not in the cloud.
- Doing this will bring the file/folder into the cloud, where you will see it in the My Downloads section of your dashboard.
Note: The file/folder will become available once the status changes from Preparing to Available.
- Click the download icon next to the file to download it to your system.
If you need help with your HostPapa Device Backup, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.