Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
AddThis is a bookmarking and sharing button you can add to your website. The AddThis button spreads your content across the web by making it easier for your visitors to bookmark and share it with other people.
To add an AddThis button to your site, follow these steps:
- Go to addthis.com and click on Get your Button.
- Customize the button you would like to use on your site.
- If you don’t have an account, you will be requested to create one.
- Copy the HTML embed code provided by clicking on right-click > copy or Ctrl-C.
- Go back to your site and drag and drop an HTML Widget onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor that opens (right-click > paste or Ctrl-V).
- Click Save.