Each email account comes with a predefined limit for storing messages on the server. When this quota is reached all new emails will be rejected and sent back to the sender. You can adjust your email quota for any email accounts by accessing your cPanel:
- Log in to your HostPapa dashboard: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your HostPapa account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon.
- Locate the email address with the full mailbox in the list.
- Click the (Pencil) Quota link. A new form will appear right beneath the row.
- Beside the Mailbox Quota option, enter a new quota*.
- Click the Change Quota button. The new quota will be saved and will go to into effect immediately. You can also log into your mailbox via Webmail and delete some email that you don’t need.
* The quota value shouldn’t exceed 500MB for Starter, Business and 1000MB for Business Pro. If you need more storage please check out our dedicated email offering or VPS where you can host larger email boxes.
If you have any question you can contact our support at any time via chat, phone, or Email and you can learn how to open a support ticket from the article below: