Clean your website’s cache through your Managed WordPress dashboard. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click on My WordPress to access your Managed WordPress control panel.
- On the next page, click Clear Cache in the top right corner.
- After that, you can choose if you want to purge the cache for the entire site or a specific URL.
- Click Purge Everything to get the cache for your site cleared from CDN.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.