phpMyAdmin is a popular application for managing MySQL databases. You can use phpMyAdmin to copy tables in your database quickly.
1) First, log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click My cPanel.
3) Scroll down to the Databases section and select phpMyAdmin.
4) Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database table you want to copy.
5) Select the Operations tab at the top of the screen.
6) Scroll down the page to Copy table to (database.table).
7) When copying a table, you can choose to copy the table structure only, copy the data only, or you copy both the table structure and data. Use the radio buttons to make your selection.
8) Enter a new table name in the field at the top of the pane.
9) Click Go to proceed.
10) Once copied, you should be able to view the copied table by selecting it from the sidebar.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.