You only pay for user accounts within G Suite. Gmail offers an easy-to-use email routing feature, so you can forward mail from user accounts (outside G Suite) to your Gmail box.
You can also designate an existing user account as a catch-all address to receive messages that are addressed to non-existent users in your domain. It captures mail for previously deleted users or when the sender has misspelled the user’s name (the part to the left of @).
Find out more about Gmail and all the other G Suite features:
- Australia: https://www.hostpapa.com.au/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Belgium: https://www.hostpapa.be/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Canada: https://www.hostpapa.ca/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Europe: https://www.hostpapa.eu/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Hong Kong: https://www.hostpapa.hk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- India: https://www.hostpapa.in/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Ireland: https://www.hostpapa.ie/email/google-apps-for-work/
- New Zealand: https://www.hostpapa.co.nz/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Singapore: http://www.hostpapa.sg/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United Kingdom: https://www.hostpapa.co.uk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United States: https://www.hostpapa.com/email/google-apps-for-work/