Note: This article refers to websites created using HostPapa Website Builder
Follow these steps if you would like to add your own buttons from PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal Business or Premier account at paypal.com.
- Your PayPal account Summary page will open and at the top of the page, select Tools, and then All Tools.
- Scroll to PayPal buttons and click Open.
- Click Select button for the type of button you want to create (Buy Now).
- The Create PayPal payment button page will open and display the button’s configuration options.
- Customize the buttons you would like to use and enter payment details.
- Click Create Button on the Create a PayPal payment button page and copy the HTML code provided.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > Popular).
- Paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste) into the HTML editor.
- When you are done, click OK.
Remember to save and republish your site for your custom buttons to appear online.
Here are some pre-created examples of the Buy Now button that you can use.
This article is also available in: Spanish