phpMyAdmin is a popular application for managing MySQL databases and can be used to delete a database table. Follow these steps to delete a table in a database with phpMyAdmin.
1) First, log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click My cPanel.
3) Scroll down to the Databases section and select phpMyAdmin.
4) Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database table you wish to delete.
5) To discard individual fields, you can check a field and use the Delete button.
6) To delete the whole table, select the Operations tab at the top of the screen.
7) Select Delete the table (DROP) at the bottom right of the screen.
8. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Once you do, the table will be removed from the database.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.