In this article, we will give you an overview of the requirements for transferring or registering the following .NZ domains at HostPapa: .NZ, .CO.NZ, .NET.NZ, and ORG.NZ. Anyone can register these New Zealand TLDs regardless of where they live.
How to register a domain name with HostPapa
To check prices or register one of these domains, visit our domain page or purchase directly from your HostPapa Dashboard by clicking on My Domains, then Register New Domain to open a Secure Order Form.
How to transfer a domain name to HostPapa
Before you request to transfer your domain name to HostPapa, there are a few steps you should complete to ensure a smooth transfer:
- Have your domain’s transfer UDAI (Unique Domain Authentication Identifier) handy. If you have lost your UDAI, you can ask your current domain registrar to generate a new one.
- Our Domains colleagues will contact you for the UDAI shortly after the transfer order is placed.
- A UDAI may also be called an Auth Code or EPP Key.
- Domain privacy is not available for .NZ domains.
- If an .NZ domain is not renewed at least 7 days prior to expiry, it will be deleted by the registry and held for 90 days in redemption. Redemption fees apply to renew or redeem the domain.