My cPanel’s Email disk usage utility allows you to view all of the mailboxes created on your server and recover storage space by deleting old emails and large messages.
1) Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3) Scroll down to the Email section and click on Email Disk Usage.
4) Use the Account dropdown menu to select the email account you wish to manage. Mailboxes will be listed below.
5) Click Manage in the Actions column for the mailbox you wish to work with.
6) The dropdown menu under Messages to delete provides predefined options for recovering storage space.
This includes emails older than a year, emails sized 30 MB or more, previously viewed emails, and an option to select all emails. The Custom query option allows you to build a search query using the Dovecot search query format.
7) Click Delete Permanently to remove the selected emails from your server.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.