If the above error message appears on your website when in SSL mode, it’s possible that the web server is being forced to load content over “http” rather than “https”.
To fix this issue, please check your HTML code to ensure that you have no absolute references to files or graphics that start with src=http://www.yoursite.com/directory/file.gif
These references should instead be either relative references, such as src=/directory/file.gif, or absolute references using “https”, such as src=https://www.yoursite.com/directory/file.gif
If you need further assistance, please submit a ticket by following these steps:
1. Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
2. Click on My Support.
3. Click on the Open New Ticket tab.
4. Your Name and Email Address will be prepopulated.
5. Enter a Subject, choose the department you wish to submit the ticket to and enter the Ticket Details.
6. If required, you may also add an attachment.
7. Click the orange Submit button.