HostPapa Automated Website Backup will maintain the latest 7 versions of files on the backup server.
You may then get back to any of the last 7 restore points at any time. The latest version of the files will remain in the backup server, unless they are manually removed. In other words, there is a maximum of 7 restore points, and when a new restore point is created, it replaces the oldest one.
However, if you need more space for a new backup, you can easily remove old backups for websites, databases, and emails.
To remove older backups via Dashboard:
1. Login with you HostPapa ID to access your Dashboard.
2. Go to My Services.
3. Click on Website Protection to display your services.
4. Select Details from your Website Backup service.
4. The service information will display. Click on Launch.
5. A new window will open with backups of your websites, email, and databases. Click on the Backup History button as shown below:
6. Click on Delete next to the backups you want to remove permanently.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.