Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
HostPapa Website Builder offers a selection of styles that allow you to change the banner image. To change the banner image, click on the banner area.
To add a banner, follow these steps:
1. Click Page > Banner. The Style Designer for the banner opens on the left side.
2. Select Advanced if it is not already selected.
3. Under the Colours section, click Banner. An edit box opens.
4. Click Edit > Select Image. The My Files dialogue box opens.
5. Click an uploaded image–or upload a new image–then click Select.
6. Set position, size and repetition (tiling).
7. When finished, close the edit box.
Note: There is no control in the edit box to save the changes. Just close the edit box and then click Save in the upper right corner.
Apply to all pages
After uploading your banner image through the Style Designer, click Save. A dialog box will open up acknowledging the changes that have been made and will ask if you wish to apply these changes to all your pages. Click Yes if you wish to apply the same banner to all pages.
This will apply your custom banner to all your existing pages.
You can also view our tutorial: Personalize your Style.
This article is also available in: German