HostPapa offers an easy-to-use, automated cancellation process to ensure you may cancel any of your services in a timely fashion, hassle free.
To cancel any of your HostPapa services, please submit a support request via your HostPapa Dashboard. To submit a cancellation request via support ticket in the Dashboard, please complete following steps:
- Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
- Click on My Support.
- Click the Open New Ticket button in the upper menu.
- Name and Email Address fields should be pre-filled but in case they are not – please fill those as well with correct details.
- Fill the Subject field with the correct subject (for example – Cancellation Request for a hosting plan)
- In the Department dropdown menu, please select Billing department option.
- Provide more details about the cancellation request and services you’re cancelling in the Ticket Details field.
- To complete your request, click Submit button.
Please note: You can cancel multiple services at once by listing them in the Ticket Details field.
For further information about cancellation before your contract term is up, please read:
Can I cancel my account in the middle of the contract term?
Need more help? Please open a support ticket here: https://www.hostpapa.com/dashboard
Support ticket tips/info: https://hostpapasupport.com/kb/how-to-open-and-access-support-tickets/