If you are using Name.com as your hosting provider and wish to set up your email with HostPapa, follow these steps:
- Log in to Name.com
- Click on MY DOMAINS button at the top right corner.
- Select the domain to which you wish to add the MX record.
- Click on DNS Records located on the left.
- Select MX from the drop-down menu under Type.
- Click here for your HostPapa setup and fill out the appropriate fields.
- Click on Add Record.
It will take a few hours for the changes to apply.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.