Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
Follow these steps if you would like to link your site to a different Facebook account:
First, you need to unlink your current Facebook account. Here’s how to:
- Log into the Facebook account you would like to unlink.
- Click on Account in the top right corner.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- You will be able to remove HostPapa Website Builder.
Once this is done you can now link to your new Facebook account by following these steps:
- Log into the Facebook account you would like to link to.
- Go to your website and send another update to Facebook.
- Accept the request to connect to Facebook. Your site will now stay connected to that Facebook account.