You can use phpMyAdmin to rename your database table. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel through your dashboard.
- Click on My cPanel. If you have more than one domain associated with your HostPapa account, click on the appropriate domain link, then enter your cPanel password if required.
- From the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
- In the narrow left column, select the database containing the table you wish to rename. The screen will refresh with all of the tables found in that database.
- Click on the table you wish to rename. The screen will refresh with the selected tables’ information.
- Click on the Operations tab. The screen will refresh again.
- In the Table options group, type a new name for the table in the Rename table to field.
- Click the Go button in the lower right, and the table will be renamed.
HostPapa offers a tutorial video on this process:
A tutorial series is also available for phpMyAdmin:
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.