Follow these steps to create a notification banner to inform your customers that you are using cookies on your website:
- Log into your account and go to HostPapa Dashboard.
- Go to My Website tab and then click on Launch.
- Once in the Website Builder, go to Settings.
- From the left menu, click on Privacy.
- Activate the button next to Show Cookie Notification.
- In the Notification text box, you can also edit the text that will be displayed on your banner. However, if you prefer, you can keep the default text.
- If you want to personalize your button text, you can also do that.
- Click on Preview to check your banner before saving it.
- A new window with the preview will appear. Click on Ok, got it to go back to the banner editor.
- When you are happy with your banner, click on the Save Changes button.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.
María is an enthusiast of cinema, literature and digital communication. As Content Coordinator at HostPapa, she focuses on the publication of content for the blog and social networks, organizing the translations, as well as writing and editing articles for the KB.