If you want to transfer your domain from Network Solutions to HostPapa, you need to unlock your domain first.
Please follow these steps to unlock your domain at Network Solutions:
- Log in to your Network Solutions account.
- Click on the My Products and Services tab.
- Click on My Domain Names.
- If you have a single domain name, move to the next step. If you have multiple domain names, click Manage on the right of the domain name to continue to make changes.
- Click Turn Off or Request Authorization Code in the Transfer Lock row in the Details section.
- Click Continue Transfer.
- Check the box which asks if you acknowledge the warning and click Continue Transfer again.
- Click the Request Authorization Code after choosing the options from the drop-down menus.
- Go to the next page and click the circle next to Leave Domain Transfer Lock Off.
- Check the Request Authorization Code box and click Save.
You have now unlocked your domain name in your Account Manager. The update will be implemented within 24 hours. You will receive your Authorization Code by email in approximately three days.
Submit the transfer request from My Domains in HostPapa Dashboard, and we’ll take care of the rest.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.