In this article, we’ll show you how to update your WHOIS information through the HostPapa dashboard.
- Log into your HostPapa Dashboard.
- Click My Domains.
- In the list of domains, click the one you want to update.
- Click the Lock tab.
- If the domain supports locking and unlocking, unlock your domain.
- In the expanded details section, click the Contacts tab.
- Select the appropriate contact (Registrant, Admin, Billing, Technical).
- Enter the updated information. Note: If all contact types need the same information, ensure the “Update contact information for all contact types” is checked.
- Click Update. The contact information is updated. Note: If the “Update contact information for all contact types” is checked, all four contact areas will update to the new information.
- If you unlocked your domain name, be sure to click the Lock tab and lock your domain again.
IMPORTANT: Any changes to the REGISTRANT contact details may lead to a 60 days transfer lock of the domain. See this article to learn how to opt out of the 60-Days lock.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.