NOTE: HostPapa customers with a web hosting account who purchase a GlobalSign SSL certificate from HostPapa do not need to follow these steps. Your certificate will be automatically installed.
To install your SSL certificate, perform the following steps:
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Under Security, click on the SSL/TLS Manager icon:
3. The following menu will appear:
4. Select the Certificates (CRT) menu.
5. The following window will appear:
6. Copy and paste the code from the Certificate Issued & Ready for Installation email into the above window and press Upload.
7. The certificate will now be loaded.