Note: If you have a HostPapa web hosting account and have purchased a GlobalSign SSL certificate directly from us, you do NOT need to follow these steps. Your certificate will be automatically installed.
To install your SSL certificate, perform the following steps:
1) Log in to your cPanel account from your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Under Security, click on the SSL/TLS icon.
3) Click Generate, view, upload or delete SSL certificates under Certificates (CRT).
4) Scroll down until you see the following window:
6) Copy and paste the certificate code from your Certificate Issued & Ready for Installation email into the above window and press Save Certificate. Alternatively, you can upload the .ccrt file sent by your SSL certificate provider by clicking Choose File, then Upload Certificate.
7) Your certificate will now be saved.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.