Should your server experience an issue, your cPanel contact information will be used to provide notifications. Keeping your cPanel contact information up to date is an essential step for any server administrator.
1) First, log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click My cPanel.
3) Scroll down to the Preferences section and select Contact Information.
4) On the Edit Contact Details and Preferences page, you can enter up to two email addresses for server notifications and an access token for the Pushbullet notification service.
5) Below, review your Contact Preferences, which determine when nominated administrators will receive notifications from the server.
6) When you have completed the update, click Save to wrap up.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.