phpMyAdmin is a popular application for managing MySQL databases. To modify fields in database tables quickly in phpMyAdmin, follow the steps below.
How to modify fields in database tables with phpMyAdmin
1) Log in to your HostPapa Dashboard.
2) Click on My cPanel or My WordPress.
3) Scroll down to the Databases section and select phpMyAdmin.
4. Use the navigation tree in the left sidebar to locate the database table you wish to modify.
5. The database fields are displayed in the right pane. Use the Edit links in each field listing to modify an individual field.
6. You can now proceed to modify the data within the field.
7. If you wish to modify table details, select the Operations tab at the top of the screen.
8. Use the Table Options panel to make the required changes to the table. You can edit its name, add comments, and more.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.