G Suite for Work from HostPapa involve an annual licence fee per user and an optional data migration fee.
Here’s a breakdown:
G Suite licence
Once your G Suite order has been confirmed, you will be required to pay an annual licence fee per user. You will also be billed if you choose the one-time additional service of data migration.
Find out more about G Suite from HostPapa:
- Australia: https://www.hostpapa.com.au/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Belgium: https://www.hostpapa.be/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Canada: https://www.hostpapa.ca/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Europe: https://www.hostpapa.eu/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Hong Kong: https://www.hostpapa.hk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- India: https://www.hostpapa.in/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Ireland: https://www.hostpapa.ie/email/google-apps-for-work/
- New Zealand: https://www.hostpapa.co.nz/email/google-apps-for-work/
- Singapore: http://www.hostpapa.sg/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United Kingdom: https://www.hostpapa.co.uk/email/google-apps-for-work/
- United States: https://www.hostpapa.com/email/google-apps-for-work/