Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
This is how to add a Photobucket album to your page:
- Register an account on photobucket.com and upload your pictures to create albums.
- Select the album you want to embed onto your site.
- Click on Album Options and select Share this.
- Click on Get Link Code.
- Copy the code provided in the Embed album slideshow field.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- Paste code into the HTML Editor.
- When you are done, click Save and your album will appear on your page.