Note: This article refers to websites created using HostPapa Website Builder
The Ecwid mobile app allows you to manage your store’s sales via your iPhone.
Here are some of the great features that the app offers:
- A dashboard listing your sales and last orders
- View all your sales placed in your store even if you’re offline
- View all the necessary order details: ordered products, product options, customers’ billing and shipping addresses, etc.
- Change order statuses and assign tracking numbers
- Call or email customers right from the order details page
- Search for specific orders by date, payment and fulfilment statuses
- View unfinished sales and complete them manually right from the app
- Enhanced security: protect your customer’s sensitive info using a passcode lock
To manage your Online Store using this app, you need the following:
- The iPhone app (download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/bm/app/ecwid/id626731456?mt=8).
- Your Online Store ID. To find your Store ID, log into HostPapa Website Builder and click edit on the Online Store widget; the Store ID is located at the bottom-left corner of your product list.
- Your Order API Key. To find your Order API Key, click on the Online Store tab and go to Advanced Options > System Settings > API. Copy the bolded unique code located in the Order API section.
Once you have these items, you can add them into the Settings of your iPhone app and start managing your Online Store through your iPhone.