Outlook 2016’s robust calendar and scheduling features allow you to easily switch between day, week, or month views alongside flexible customization options.
Switch the calendar view
Use the Go To and Arrange buttons located in the ribbon’s Home tab to change the calendar view.
- Day – view the current day’s schedule
- Work Week – view ta standard workweek schedule from Monday to Friday
- Week – view the schedule from Sunday to Saturday
- Month – review the whole month
- Schedule View – view multiple calendars in a horizontal layout
Customize the calendar
Outlook includes a range of settings with which the calendar layout can be changed. Click the View tab to get started.
Click View > Time Scale to change the time blocks shown on the calendar or Change Time Zone.
View > Color changes the colour of the calendar.
If you wish to configure Outlook’s automatic weather display, click the arrow next to the Current City name, and enter a location name or postal code in Add Location.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.