There are several ways you can customize the Outlook 2016 calendar view. You can switch between a day, week, or month view, and change how you define a work week and work day.
Switching calendar views
Click Calendar on the Navigation bar.
Click the Home tab and click any of the views in the Arrange group:
- Day – The current day.
- Work Week – The work week. The default work week is Monday through Friday.
- Week – The full week. The default week is from Sunday through Saturday.
- Month – The full month.
- Schedule View – A horizontal layout that is optimized for viewing and updating schedules.
Changing the work time
You can change the default work day, work week, first day of the week, and first week of the year. Go to File > Options > Calendar. Make your changes and click OK.
Customizing the calendar
You can customize your Outlook 2016 calendar by changing the time scale, time zone, color, and daily task list. Click the View tab and select one or more of the following options:
- Time Scale – Change the length of the time blocks displayed in the calendar.
- Change Time Zone – Change the time zone displayed in the calendar.
- Color – Change the color scheme of the calendar.
- Daily Task List – Select a Normal or Minimized layout, or turn the task list Off.
If you have any questions or need help, you can always contact HostPapa Support by opening a support ticket. Details about how to open a support ticket are here.