Outlook 2016 includes a handy feature for creating tasks and to-do lists, allowing you to plan and track progress of your work throughout the day.
To view tasks and to-do lists in Outlook 2016, select the Tasks icon at the bottom of the screen.
You’ll see two items listed under My Tasks.
- Tasks– Review a list of all your tasks.
- To-Do List– View items flagged in your emails.
Click Tasks to view a list of your tasks. You can change the view using the following options:
- Detailed– shows due date, change in due date and date completed.
- Simple List– displays tasks, including items that have been completed.
- To-Do List– tasks which are due now or in the future.
- Priority– shows the priority of tasks.
- Active– shows active and incomplete items.
- Complete– display completed items.
- Today– items that are due today.
- Next 7 Days– items due in the next seven days.
- Overdue– displays overdue items.
- Assigned– shows tasks assigned to other people.
- Server Tasks– shows tasks stored on the server.
To view the To-Do list, select the relevant item from My Tasks. Click on a task displayed in the centre pane to view its details.
If you notice any problems or if you need any help, please open a new support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. More details on how to open a support ticket can be found here.