Note: This article refers to the legacy version of the Website Builder. If you signed up to the HostPapa Website Builder after March 11 2020, you’re on the new version of the Website Builder. For help, go here.
If you’re expecting pages to be in the navigation menu of your site and they’re not there, here are some reasons why that could be:
- Check your page settings. On the top menu bar, click on Page > Page Manager. Pages which are in the navigation will have a green checkmark, while pages not in the navigation will have a red X. You can click on a red X and toggle it back to the green checkmark to include the page back into your navigation menu.
- Look at your site in a different browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer). Does the navigation menu display correctly there?
- Do you have a lot of pages in your navigation? Some styles, particularly ones with horizontal navigation schemes, support a limited number of pages before the links start displaying incorrectly or running into the body region of your page.
- Take some of your pages out of the navigation (using Page > Page Manager) and use our Submenu feature (available for Premium and Enterprise users) or create links to them instead. Here’s a tutorial on how to create subpages: Create Subpages.
- Are the names of your pages very long? Try shortening them to see if this makes a difference.
- Did you remember to republish your site by clicking on the Publish to the web button?